Thank you for your support in the past several weeks for joining Ontario PC member in Markham Stouffville.
To Nominate Allan Tam to be your Candidate for 2018 Ontario Election, you (Member) need to come to Nomination meeting on Nov 10 at 5:30pm to vote in person.
What to bring for voting?
You (Member) are required to show a ID with address.
Ontario Driver's Licence
For those who do not have Ontario Driver's Licence, please bring one of the following:
- Major Credit Card/Bank Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ontario Senior's Card
- Student ID Card
- Age of Majority Card
- Passport of any Country
- Permanent Resident Card
- Transit Card Issued by a Public Transit Authority
- Other ID issued by the Government of Canada or a Provincial Government
And bring one of the following (Address prove)
- Assessment Notice or Property Tax Bill for the most recent taxation year addressed to the member
- Mid-term report or final report card for the current or most recent school year indicating student's home address, duly siged on behalf of the school
- Other ID issued by Government
- Utility Bill (Hydro, Water. Telephone, Cable TV, Gas Company)
- Credit card Bill
- Banking Record
- Letter with School Letterhead
- Mail including Envelope of the Government
Where to vote?
6240 Main St
Stouffville, ON L4A 1E2
Google map and directions